Dear Colleagues,

The Design Lab in the Faculty of Architecture, Design and Planning at the University of Sydney, Australia is recruiting a new lecturer in design and digital creativity. This is one of two positions currently open; the other one is for a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Design and Computation (Ref: 3458/1010), with more of an emphasis on interaction design.

We are interested in finding a candidate with a challenging and exciting research programme and vision. The role entails research and teaching in digital design or electronic media arts, at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. I would appreciate it if you could forward this position announcement to those who you feel would be qualified and interested in this role. The role will be at the Lecturer level, which is approximately equivalent to the Assistant Professor level in the North American system.

An advertisement for the position is attached. Alternatively, candidates can find out more about the position and apply online by searching for Position Ref: 401/0210 from http://usyd.nga.net.au/cp/index.cfm?event=jobs.startJobSearch. They should feel free to contact me (email: [log in to unmask]) for further information.

With regards,

Associate Professor Andy Dong
Head of the Design Lab
ARC Future Fellow

====
Paul Brown - based in OZ February to August 2011
mailto:[log in to unmask] == http://www.paul-brown.com
OZ Landline +61 (0)7 3391 0094 == USA fax +1 309 216 9900
OZ Mobile +61 (0)419 72 74 85 == Skype paul-g-brown
====
Synapse Artist-in-Residence - Deakin University
http://www.deakin.edu.au/itri/cisr/projects/hear.php
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====