I still

Sal Cooke
Director JISC TechDis

01904 717580

Sent  from my iPhone

On 16 Mar 2011, at 13:00, Heather Russell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I will be changing my email address to [log in to unmask]
Please could you delete my previous details
Thank you

Heather Russell
Clinical Lead HILC and Wheelchair Service
Occupational Therapist
[log in to unmask] tel 01895 484881

Confidentiality note: The information contained in this message is legally
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the IT Department immediately by email to [log in to unmask] and delete the original
message.