From: WebPA Project [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen P
Vickers
Sent: 05 February 2011 11:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Query on WebPA issue

Paul, have you checked that that module has been selected on the "Edit
system users" page for the user wanting to access the module?  (You
access this page by logging in as an administrator, select "View Data"
option, select "Staff" option, and click on edit icon next to relevant
user.)

Stephen

On 4-Feb-2011 10:00, Butler, Paul wrote:
> Can you help with the following please?
>
> Our IS team has added a module which you can see is listed e.g.
> FASH200221011

> As you can see below, when she goes into her available 'my groups' the

> module does not appear so she cannot set up a new assessment.

> Can you make any suggestions for how to proceed?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Paul Butler

> Paul Butler
> eLearning developer
> Centre for Academic Development and Quality
>
> Nottingham Trent University
> (0115) 848-2011

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

This email is intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain private and confidential information.  If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone.  In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error.  Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.
Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free.  This is in keeping with good computing practice.