Dear all,

I am wondering how to use spm_get_space to affine normalize the DARTEL template in MNI space? Shall one use *Template_6 as P and *_2mni.mat as M?
Isn't it possible to use normalize_write function instead?

My second question concerns the use of suitable mask after applying normalize to MNI function for fMRI data to get ride of potential aliasing effects.Is it better to use normalized template of dartel as an explicit mask (while doing second level analysis) or to apply the deformation to the first level subject-specific mask and then multiply with the smoothed normalized images created  by normalize to MNI function?

Thanks in advance
/Kami