Note: We would like to open the event below with a roundtable tiled
"Immigration Issues: Europe, North Africa and the Middle East"
We are looking for experts on immigration (practitioners and

academicians from any discipline.)

Business / Economics Conference, Split, Croatia, July 6-9, 2011

SPLIT, CROATIA, Le Meridien Lav Hotel, July 6-9, 2011

Deadline for abstract submission and participation: March 15, 2011

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS / PAPERS. You may participate as panel organizer,
presenter of one or two papers, chair, moderator, discussant, or observer.
All papers will pass a blind peer review process for publication consideration
in an anthology of selected papers titled 'GLOBAL BUSINESS & ECONOMICS ANTHOLOGY'.
For more information, please contact the B&ESI:

B&ESI
64 Holden Street
Worcester, MA 01605-3109, USA
Telephone: (508) 852-3937, FAX: (508) 595-0089
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.besiweb.com