You're not looking in the right places Tony. We get plenty of comments and
stories expressing appreciation for the professional librarian's skills on
our website. Why not take time off from watching Ireland playing in the Six
nations (it'll only upset you) and write us a piece to tell us what you
think librarians have to offer?

Btw - the bus pass is over-rated, get a senior railcard instead.

Best wishes

Mick

Mick Fortune

m. +44 (0)7786 625544