Does anyone have a job description for an Outreach Librarian please? If so
would you be happy to share it with us. We are in the process of developing
one of our current roles to more of an outreach role.

Many thanks

Jane

Jane Villa

Library Service Manager (Frenchay)

Library and Information Service

North Bristol NHS Trust

Postgraduate Centre

Frenchay Hospital

Bristol

BS16 1LE

Tel: 0117 340 3730

Fax: 0117 340 2607

Email: [log in to unmask]

http://homepage/ERD/Library/Default.htm

http://www.nbt.nhs.uk/education__research/library__information_services.aspx
<http://www.nbt.nhs.uk/education__research/library__information_services.asp
x>

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.

North Bristol NHS Trust - www.nbt.nhs.uk