Dear all

Have just published the initial results from this year's survey at:

http://www.mickfortune.com/Wordpress/?p=398

There's a lot of information here - and a great many useful comments, some
of which will need careful editing to ensure anonymity. As always there are
now many more questions I wished I'd asked - and that others have suggested
- so be warned that there may be another short survey at some point in the
near future :-)

Thanks very much to all of you who took part. It would be interesting to
know where the UK ranks in its investment in RFID. When I spoke in Germany
last year they suggested that only a handful of libraries had invested.
Representatives from Spain reported 6. UK has over 200 now!

Kind regards

Mick

Mick Fortune

m. +44 (0)7786 625544