Apologies for cross-posting

**********************

The Policy Press has just published a new book: ‘Family policy paradoxes’ by Åsa Lundqvist. I am sure that it will be of interest to members of this list.

This book looks at political attempts to create a 'modern family' and the aspiration to regulate the family and establish gender equality, examining the regulation of the family in Sweden between 1930 and today.

For more information please see:

http://www.policypress.co.uk/display.asp?K=9781847424556

It is currently available on our website with a 20% discount.

Policy Press books can be ordered from our website (https://www.policypress.co.uk/) or from our distributor:

Marston Book Services

PO Box 269

Abingdon

Oxon

OX14 4YN

Te: +44 (0)1235 465500

Email: [log in to unmask]

P&P charges: Delivery within the UK £2.75 for the first copy and 50p thereafter

Jessica Hughes, Marketing Executive

The Policy Press, Fourth Floor, Beacon House, Queen's Road, Bristol, BS8 1QU

t: +44 (0)117 331 4096

f: +44 (0)117 331 4093

w: www.policypress.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter,  read our blog and visit our YouTube channel