From: "Luis Gutierrez" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 8:02 AM
Subject: Economic Crisis <----> Ecological Crisis

Would this be the right place to have a discussion on the current
economic crisis and the impending ecological crisis?

Can anyone recommend a good comparative analysis of both? I am looking
for a good synthesis or survey-type paper, 5000 words or so, that I
could publish/reprint in my modest e-journal.

Luis T. GutiƩrrez, PhD, PE
The Pelican Web of Solidarity and Sustainability
Mother Pelican: A Journal of Sustainable Human Development
A monthly, Creative Commons license, free subscription e-journal
Home page ~ http://pelicanweb.org
Current issue ~ http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv07n02page1.html