Dear Matthias and Rasmus,

going through the list of experiments again, I wonder whether perhaps the
best thing would just be to call these experiments
through-space NCACX/NCOCX and
relayed NCACX/NCOCX.
That might be less confusing than inter-residue NCACX/NCOCX and
intra-residue NCACX/NCOCX.

Vicky

Dr. Victoria A. Higman-Davies

Dept of Biochemistry