Hi Sabine,

just in case you don't want to go by the rotation matrix but instead specify rotation angles explicitly, here is another solution (non-PDBSET, sorry):

phenix.pdbtools model.pdb rotate="10 20 30" translate="1 2 3"

Repeating this line 100 times or running it in a script in whatever language you prefere would do what you want.

Pavel.