Encouraging and Being Effective with Family Users

On 15 February Creating Capacity is running:

Family Learning: Guidance on engaging families with our work

Want to gain new audiences and greater take-up of services and activities? Having an effective family learning programme is an excellent way of developing a sustainable long-term offer which will encourage families to continue to engage with your work.

For just 135 plus VAT Anne Harding has developed a course which will give you:

o          Greater awareness of the meaning and role of family learning

o          More insight into the benefits to families and the community

o          Increased knowledge of current research and good practice

o          Understanding of the barriers to learning and ways of overcoming them

o          Ideas for the content and structure for family learning sessions

o          Ideas for planning, monitoring and evaluating family learning projects

This course is for all those in museums, libraries and archives concerned with making their work with families relevant to current issues; enjoyable for those involved and appropriate to the business plans of their organisation.  The course is being held at Church Street Library, 67-69 Church Street London NW8 8EU.

If this course isn't for you, do look have a look at what else is planned for this month in our website.  Interested? Then book online or call me on 07985 659425 for more information.

If you would like to develop the team in a way that's really focused on your organisation's needs then consider our in-house training packages too.  It's a good way to go on reduced training, travel and subsistence budgets.

Kind regards,

Lucy Auger

Creating Capacity for Museums, Libraries and Archives
Tel:  079 8565 9425
Email:
Follow us on Twitter:
@LearningCC

Web: www.creatingcapacity.org

Learning programmes to develop confidence

and inspire the profession now and for the future