Is it mere coincidence that only a thin line separates madness from sanity?

From a confirmed non-Archers fan – the sound of the theme tune triggers an automatic response to turn the radio off or change channels.

People please, you need to get out more. And it's only Monday.

With no apologies to Archers fans, so there.

Gary

Gary Collins
16 Clifton Road
Rugby
Warwickshire
CV21 3QF
01788 542887
07932 747649
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
www.brasspaperclip.co.uk

From: Kirsten Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 10:54:51 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Fall of the house of Pargetter

I love this! Is it mere coincidence that only three letters separate Archives from Archers!?

On 7 February 2011 10:45, Procter, Margaret <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

(with apologies to non-Archers fans)

I’m sure that many colleagues must be as gripped as I am by the consequences of Nigel’s failure to create a functionally-based filing scheme (or even a subject-based one). Given the resultant  information retrieval problems we’re clearly on course for a classic example of business continuity failure for Lower Loxley and given the amount of time David is spending looking for information  - what are those statistics again? – probably for Brook Farm too.  It can only be a matter of time before the whole of Ambridge’s economy collapses

All this and the entail sub-plot still to  come  ....

Margaret

**********************************

Margaret Procter

Director of Studies, MARM

Dept of History, University of Liverpool

9 Abercromby Square

Liverpool L69 7WZ

www liv.ac.uk

0151 794 2411