(with apologies to non-Archers fans)

I'm sure that many colleagues must be as gripped as I am by the consequences of Nigel's failure to create a functionally-based filing scheme (or even a subject-based one). Given the resultant  information retrieval problems we're clearly on course for a classic example of business continuity failure for Lower Loxley and given the amount of time David is spending looking for information  - what are those statistics again? - probably for Brook Farm too.  It can only be a matter of time before the whole of Ambridge's economy collapses

All this and the entail sub-plot still to  come  ....

Margaret

Margaret Procter
Director of Studies, MARM
Dept of History, University of Liverpool
9 Abercromby Square
Liverpool L69 7WZ
www liv.ac.uk
0151 794 2411