Sent on behalf of Gillian Edom, Project Coordinator, Joining Up Our
Heritage Project
Work Experience Opportunity

West Sussex Record Office is looking for students or graduates who would
like to carry out work experience on a Heritage Lottery funded project
called Joining up our Heritage.  The aim of the project is to locate
external and other historic sources and add this information to our tithe
map database.  The project started in July 2009 and is due to finish at
the end of 2011.
Work experience on the project would provide an opportunity to work with
paper and digital archive material.  A range of tasks need to be done,
including scanning and enhancing photos, producing packages of source
information, evaluating archive sources and research into particular
themes.
If you are interested in the project and would like to know more, please
contact:
Gillian Edom
Project Coordinator
West Sussex Record Office,
County Hall,
Chichester,
PO19 1RN

Tel: 01243 753622
Email: [log in to unmask]

Susan Millard | Assistant Archivist, West Sussex Record Office, West
Sussex County Council | Location: West Sussex Record Office, County Hall,
Chichester, PO19 1RN
Internal: 53627/53631 | External: +44 (0) 1243-753627/753631 | E-mail:

P Save the environment - think before you print.
--
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the persons addressed. If it has come to you in error please reply to