Hi

I have been trying to order an ASME booklet (extended paper):

Quantitative Research in Medical Education
Norman, Geoff; Eva, Kevin
ASME, 2008

The booklet is now out-of-stock (http://www.asme.org.uk/Understanding-Medical-Education/Full-Set-Of-Titles.html) and I have been unable to get hold of it through any of the usual ILL sources.
Would anybody be able to provide me with a copy for loan please, or suggest an alternative source where I can order it, other than the publisher?

Many thanks.

Martin

Martin Elcock
Reader Services Librarian
Tel:

 +44 (0)121 371 2487

Internal:

 12487

Email:

Web:

 http://www.uhb.nhs.uk

There are many ways for you to make a difference as a member of Queen Elizabeth and Selly Oak hospitals.
To find out more about becoming a member, please contact the membership team by email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or visit www.uhb.nhs.uk<http://www.uhb.nhs.uk>

Library Office 37
Medical Education - University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, Mindelsohn Way, Edgbaston
Birmingham, B15 2WB

[cid:image001.gif@01CBAE4D.82EDD2D0]
DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.