yes good point Jon. That's what I was getting at. Advertising an institution supports SAML2. That's where I suspect a lot of personalisation problems may appear. Having just sold Shibboleth to users it wouldn't be good to then tell them it's dead and they need to go through the whole backup/restore cycle again.

Alistair Young
Senior Software Engineer
UHI@Sabhal Mòr Ostaig