From: Repositories discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Clare Allan
Sent: Monday, 31 January, 2011 10:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: publications written elsewhere?

Hi all

I have a quick question about your repository policy.

Do you accept the full-text files of publications produced when your researcher was employed at a different institution prior to moving to your institution?

We're currently updating our repository policy as a result of purchasing a Research Information System and we're interested in current practice in the community on this question.

Many thanks
Clare
Clare Allan
Joint Repository Manager
http://storre.stir.ac.uk
University of Stirling

The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.