-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Research opportunity
Date: 	Tue, 4 Jan 2011 17:11:36 +0000
From: 	Kate Williams <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	Kate Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Dear colleague,

Please see attached a tender brief for a research project that TreeHouse
- the national charity for autism education - are looking to commission
around the provision of education for young people with autism aged 19
to 25.

The project is intended to set out what education provision currently
exists for young people with autism, the barriers to effective
provision, and the opportunities for developing better provision to
allow young people with autism to reach their aspirations.

We are very keen to hear from you if you are interested delivering this
research project. Please note that the deadline for project proposals is
*21 January *and interviews will be held on *31 January. *Please contact
me at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> or
on 020 8815 5441 with any questions.

**

Details of how to submit a proposal are contained within the brief.
Please feel free to circulate this opportunity to your networks.

All best wishes,

Kate

Kate Williams

Head of Policy and Public Affairs

**TreeHouse - the national charity for autism education**

The Pears National Centre for Autism Education

Woodside Avenue, Muswell Hill, London, N10 3JA

Direct line: 020 8815 5441

www.treehouse.org.uk <http://www.treehouse.org.uk>

www.talkaboutautism.org.uk <http://www.talkaboutautism.org.uk>

Registered charity number: 1063184

/TreeHouse have launched the world's first virtual Talkathon which aims
to get more people taking about autism. //**Join now**
<http://talkathon.talkaboutautism.org.uk/>// and share an autism fact
with friends and followers using Facebook, Twitter and e-mail.///

--

Richard Hastings
Professor of Psychology

Research Director, North Wales Clinical Psychology Programme
Co-Director, MSc Applied Behaviour Analysis

School of Psychology
Bangor University
Bangor
Gwynedd, LL57 2AS