Hi all,

I have been reading the discussions on the list serve with interest. I am
relatively new to this field and would like to look at Evidence Based Health
Care from the field mental health.  In your experience with EBHC what would
you see as the most effective areas on which to focus for research? Also if
there are individuals who are focusing on mental health or consumer care I
would love to hear what you are doing and where your research is leading
you. I did forward the paper on meds and depression to colleagues who are
doing a multinational phase 5 FDA trial on matching bio markers and
pharmaceuticals

Best regards,

Amy

Amy Price