Thanks all for your responses.

You're right Steve, the AbilityNet site is closer to a 'this keyboard and mouse combination is good for RSI/carpal tunnel syndrome' resource. Are your doubts based on the notion that individuals particular requirements are rarely addressed by stock solutions? I'm sure you're right. I was just interested in a basic framework..

Mike P

From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Lee
Sent: 11 January 2011 13:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Suggestions for good info resource - ergonomic keyboards and mice

On 11 January 2011 12:00, Mike Parry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Can anyone recommend a site that sets out clearly which pieces of kit are suitable for which kind of physical restrictions/medical conditions?

This is not quite what you want (and I have doubts about how useful / appropriate that would be)

http://www.emptech.info/categories_list.php

Steve Lee
Full Measure

---