Message

Please see below for a conference next March in Amsterdam that might be of interest

best wishes,

Julia Round

Hi Julia,

I'm currently planning a conference devoted to serialization and thought this might be of interest.
The conference will take place at the University of Amsterdam from 25-6 March 2011.

More info and the CFP is available at:
http://www.hum.uva.nl/serialization/

We're still not sure about costs, but reckon that the conference fee will be in the region of 60EUR for the two days. Please feel free to circulate the link to anyone you think might be interested.

Hope all is well!

Best,
Rob

BU - the UK's Number One New University

The Guardian University Guide 2009 & 2010