Dear Ozge,

I suspect this is not straightforward because the code for graphical
presentation of the results is not generic but geared toward the way
the MSP results are stored (with separation of spatial and temporal
modes etc.). So you might be able to use some parts of the code for
presentation of your results but not easily store your solution in
such a way that SPM will recognise it.

Best,

Vladimir

Sent from my iPad