Hi Ben

Sorry if you had already mentioned this before, but no harm asking again, what is your DV?

Cos if it's a continuous DV (eg. perceived stress), you use Multiple Regression.

If it's a categorical DV (eg. problem with sleep; no/yes coded 0/1), you use Logistic Regression.

I don't think it's a MANOVA cos you said you only have one DV (MANOVA are for two or more DVs, and when you want to compare between groups...)

Are you comparing between groups, or exploring relationships among variables?

Would really be helpful if you could provide more details about your IVs and DV (ie. your research question)... sorry again if you had already provided, I must have missed that in the long chain of emails.

Best wishes
Christin