Dear Brian et al (2010),

Happy Christmas and a blessed and happy new year.

I am writing just at the moment about agape love which has
at its centre, servanthood, and am interested in what you say.
I have always understood that we come to be who we are through
our relationships, in my case and I know in yours, horizontal and vertical
and am so eternally grateful for all that cloud of witnesses that have gone before.
Whilst we take thoughtful action that shows personal accountability
we do it amongst all the other 'I's out there and deeply affect one another as
we do so. I am very grateful to the influence of Jean and Jack and know
how relational both are. Buber and Palmer have much to say about
relationship of course.

Great to hear you Brian, and looking forward to meeting
again very soon
Maria

<><><><><><><><><
Maria James