Hello All
Thank you those who replied and we now have the information we needed.
Best wishes
Paul

Paul Thompson
Keeper of Collections
The Herbert Art Gallery & Museum
Jordan Well
Coventry
CV1 5QP
02476 294761
www.theherbert.org

See a Film, Meet the Director … Director Florian Gaag will attend a one-off screening of his debut film Whole Train at the Herbert on 2 December between 7.00pm and 9.30pm.  Explore the secret universe of the graffiti scene, its hierarchies, values and rules.

The first UK Disability Film Festival Daycomes to the Herbert on 3 December.  Between 11.00am and 10.00pm we'll be showing a wide range disability films, including Oska Bright, classic BBC films and regional archives. Visit http://www.outside-centre.info/ for more details.

Meet Molly the Maid and handle some real Victorian objects as she talks about the many preparations involved in a traditional Victorian Christmas.  The handling session will be followed by Victorian inspired crafts for families to create beautiful items to take home.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  Use of the information by anyone else is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please contact the sender with details.  Finally, the recipient should check the email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.

The email has been virus checked but the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Coventry Heritage & Arts Trust Ltd
Registered in England
Company No. 06438936
Registered Address as above
Registered under the Charities Act 1960, Registration No. 1124704

http://www.star.net.uk