Hello All
Thank you those who replied and we now have the information we needed.
Best wishes
Paul

Paul Thompson
Keeper of Collections
The Herbert Art Gallery & Museum
Jordan Well
Coventry
CV1 5QP
02476 294761
www.theherbert.org <http://www.theherbert.org/>

See a Film, Meet the Director
<http://www.theherbert.org/index.php/home/whats-on/whole-train>  ...
Director Florian Gaag will attend a one-off screening of his debut film
Whole Train
<http://www.theherbert.org/index.php/home/whats-on/whole-train>  at the
Herbert on 2 December between 7.00pm and 9.30pm.  Explore the secret
universe of the graffiti scene, its hierarchies, values and rules.

The first UK Disability Film Festival Day
<http://www.theherbert.org/index.php/home/whats-on/uk-disability-film-fe
stival-day> ...comes to the Herbert on 3 December.  Between 11.00am and
10.00pm we'll be showing a wide range disability films, including Oska
Bright, classic BBC films and regional archives. Visit
http://www.outside-centre.info/ <http://www.outside-centre.info/>  for
more details.

Meet Molly the Maid
<http://www.theherbert.org/index.php/home/whats-on/meet-molly-the-victor
ian-maid> ... and handle some real Victorian objects as she talks about
the many preparations involved in a traditional Victorian Christmas.
The handling session will be followed by Victorian inspired crafts for
families to create beautiful items to take home.

addressed.  Use of the information by anyone else is prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error please contact the sender with
details.  Finally, the recipient should check the email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses.

The email has been virus checked but the company accepts no liability

Coventry Heritage & Arts Trust Ltd
Registered in England
Company No. 06438936
Registered Address as above
Registered under the Charities Act 1960, Registration No. 1124704

http://www.star.net.uk