Dear all,
this could be of interest to people working on structural data
analysis and 3D reconstruction.

In the last years we have developed a software for structural data
analysis including a 3-D "basic" CAD environment. This software (for
both Windows and Linux O.S.), the User Manual, a set of example
movies, and the entire source code (written in RealBasic2009) are
provided as supplementary material of a manuscript describing the main
functionalities of the software. The manuscript has been submitted to
Solid Earth, an open-access international scientific journal of the
EGU, having a two-stage publication process involving the scientific
discussion forum Solid Earth Discussions (SED). In the first stage,
papers are subject to Interactive Public Discussion, during which
comments by members of the scientific community are also published in
SED.
We would like to invite interested people to download and comment the
software and, eventually, to participate to its further public
development by implementing/improving the code.

Open Plot Project: an open-source toolkit for 3-D structural data analysis
by S. Tavani, P. Arbues, M. Snidero, N. Carrera, and J. A. Muņoz

http://www.solid-earth-discuss.net/papers_in_open_discussion.html

Regards
Stefano Tavani