Hello GEM

We are looking to develop some publicity (leaflets / posters) targeted specifically at families with young children. We would be aiming to market the entire site as well as the activities we offer for under fives etc. Has anyone got any advice they could give me or any examples they could send?

Thank you for your help

Laura Coughlin
Access and Learning Officer

Harrow Museum