Dear All,

Hope everyone’s warm!  Here in the medieval Guildhall, we’re all in woollens!

I wondered if anyone has copies of the Key Stage 3 History and ICT schemes of work from the Standards site, which they could please send to me?  I’ve got to finish an education pack by Monday, and the site seems to have been down for days.  I know everything schemes-wise might change, but the education pack uses the current schemes.

Thank you.

Best wishes,

Laura

Laura Crossley

Project Officer

Norwich Heritage Economic and Regeneration Trust (HEART)
The Guildhall, Gaol Hill,
Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1JS
Tel:  01603 599577
Fax: 01603 305498
Email:
Website: www.heritagecity.org

Norwich HEART is a company registered in England with company number 5083002, registered charity number 1109662 and VAT registration number 875807283.  Norwich HEART’s registered offices are at The Guildhall, Gaol Hill, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1JS. Tel: 01603 305575.

This email is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.