Hello to all of you who are working between the holidays,

I am looking to design a new promotional leaflet for our schools programme
in preparation for the new Spring Term.  So in order to gain an idea of
current trends and best practice examples I am wondering if anyone would be
willing to share their leaflets etc with us?

Jo Willis

Education & Events Officer

Kew Bridge Steam Museum

Tel: 020 8568 4757      Fax: 020 8569 9978

E: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Our next special event is the Grand New Year Steam Up - 1st, 2nd, 3rd January 2011

Please see our website for more details

Kew Bridge Steam Museum is an Anchor Point in the European Route of Industrial Heritage

Kew Bridge Steam Museum | Green Dragon Lane | Brentford | Middlesex | United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)20 8568 4757 | Fax: +44 (0)20 8569 9978
Website: http://www.kbsm.org | Email: [log in to unmask]