Can anyone recommend any good film/philosophy and film/religion and film sites in a non-English language? I can get my way around in German, French, and Spanish, but anything would be interesting to know about. I'm thinking of either blogs or online journals or magazines. I primarily want to see what's out there from other cultural contexts.

Tony Mills
-- Film-Philosophy After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the list -- Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/ Film-Philosophy Conference (6-8 July 2011): http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/ Contact: [log in to unmask] --