________________________________

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sue Brennan
Sent: 08 December 2010 15:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cambridge SfL

Hi Elaine

I'm sure when I did  the administration course with ESOL last year that
we were told that the old interlocutor books etc are to be destroyed
once you receive your new books for the currant year.

Anyway we put our old ones last year in our secure shredding box.

regards

Sue

Sue Brennan

Examinations Officer