From: Ryan Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, December 21, 2010 5:59:00 AM
Subject: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Introducing myself to the list. Hi! (+ Dee
question)

 Hello,

Thought I'd just introduce myself quickly to you all.
I've been lurking on the list for a week or so and finding the posts really
interesting, so thanks ;)

I am an artist/musician focusing on multi sensory live performances, and I've
begun a PhD at http://www.mti.dmu.ac.uk/
A video of one of my performances http://blip.tv/file/3312646/
Another performance is called HYLICS in collaboration with Geraldine McEwan.

I've been involved in a few occult and paranormal themed events.
Knowledge of The Hidden
http://www.barbican.org.uk/artgallery/event-detail.asp?ID=11055
Psychogeophysics Summit http://psychogeophysics.org/

I've worked with Z'EV, Martin Howse, Jonathan Kemp, John Bowers (all of these
guys I think are probably of interest to this list if you haven't come across
them before)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z%27EV#Rhythmajik.2C_Practical_Uses_of_Number.2C_Rhythm_and_Sound

http://1010.co.uk/org/
http://xxn.org.uk/doku.php
http://www.onoma.co.uk/

My interest(s) are in possession-trance, the use of lighting to achieve
hallucinations/altered consciousness, electro-mysticism, etc etc.

Anyway,

Does anyone know of a good resource, or could point me in the right direction
for finding out more about John Dee and Edward Kelley?
Any connections they had in Suffolk would be useful. I read in Dee's diary that
he knew the Candish (Cavendish family) who were in Trimley, I think.
Any help is most appreciated.

Kind regards

Ryan Jordan.

http://ryanjordan.org