Dear Marta,

I remember that there have been long time experiments with cattle
ploughing in the Lejre Forsogcenter in Denmark. I am quite sure there
is something published, but I do not have a reference. Here is the
website:
http://www.sagnlandet.dk/

Best

Christian
--
KNOCHENARBEIT

Hans Christian Küchelmann
Diplom-Biologe

Konsul-Smidt-Straße 30, D-28217 Bremen, Germany
tel: +49 - 421 - 61 99 177
fax: +49 - 421 - 37 83 540
mail: [log in to unmask]
web: http://www.knochenarbeit.de