Those of you in Britain may be interested in the BBC series “Birds Britannia” which examines the social history of birds in Britain.  The first two episodes, focusing on garden birds and waterbirds, respectively, are available on the BBC iPlayer now.

Best regards,

Lee G. Broderick.  BA (Hons), MSc, FZS

Zooarchaeologist

www.zooarchaeology.co.uk

This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is private and confidential. If an addressing or transmission has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

We sweep all outgoing messages for the presence of computer viruses.

However, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to your systems due to viruses or malicious code not detected.