Dear All,

Thank you for all the replies, they were really helpful. I’m working with the local council on this one and once we have decided on the exact brief I’ll contact all those who replied. This will be a few weeks to do because deciding on things takes so much longer when partners are involved.

Thanks again everyone who replied.  I haven’t forgot you.

-annie

Anne-Marie Gill

Education Officer

Bexley Heritage Trust        Hall Place and Gardens     01322 526574     www.hallplace.org.uk

Dinosaur Stomp

Family fun: interactive storytelling session and make your own wiggling dinosaur to take home.

Half-term holiday: Monday 25-Thursday 28 October 2010

 £3 per child, must book in advance 01322 621238.