  From: Kathleen Boal
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 10:01 AM
  Subject: flint knapping

  Hey - anyone know of a flint knapping teacher?  Or courses in flint knapping?

  Katey

  Katey Boal

  Learning Manager

  The National Trust for Scotland

  Culloden Battlefield & Visitor Centre

  Inverness

  IV2 5EU

  Tel  : 0844 493 2159

  Fax : 0844 493 2160

  The National Trust for Scotland
  The National Trust for Scotland for Places of Historic Interest and Natural Beauty is a charity registered in Scotland

  Charity Number SC 007410

  For information about Culloden Battlefield visit www.nts.org.uk

  The National Trust for Scotland for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty is a charity registered in Scotland, Charity Number SC007410

  The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please notify us immediately by telephone and delete the e-mail. Neither The National Trust for Scotland nor the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Any views or other information in this e-mail which do not relate to our business are not authorised by us. This e-mail does not form part of any contract unless so stated.