HI there
Odd request here (maybe). I'm looking to gain experience in community
consultation, but as a freelancer it's difficult to gain experience in
areas in which you have no experience.

Is there anyone working in Scotland who is doing any community
consultation who wouldn't mind me sitting in on the process as an
observer? I'd be happy to help out (can do photocopying, buy biscuits,
write up notes etc).

I'd really appreciate this, or any other suggestions for gaining this
kind of experience.

Best wishes
Elspeth

Elspeth Mackay