Thank you for your response!

 I meant three output strange images:dyads1_dispersion.nii.gz and dyads2_dispersion.nii.gz.and mean_dsamples.nii.gz。I have never seen  these images on the website about the bedpostx. I checked the original scripts from fsl. I don't know how these image were produced. .Now I know that  these images were normal output images by bedpostx.

 thank you again.