Dear all

Does anybody have a policy that they are willing to pass on that covers Critical incidents or similar? I have been asked to look at the  possibility should a incident happen within school hours or even outside school hours. I really need preventative, reduction etc and the need to manage the possibility of a firearm on site and the management and safety of the incident should this ever happen. I have asked external agencies for their input and I have received some help but I recognize that every site is different and want to have the best water tight policy that I can.

Any help or info would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Registered Office:-                      Postal Address:-
The Petchey Academy               Shacklewell Lane
Exchange House                         Hackney
13-14 Clements Court                 London E8 2EY
Clements Lane
Ilford
Essex IG1 2QY

Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales Registered Company No: 05342164
Registered Charity No: 1107875
www.petchcheyacademy.org.uk

This e-mail is from the Petchey Academy.

This e-mail, together with any files transmitted with it is confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this e-mail or its attachments, and any use or disclosure of any information contained in them, is strictly prohibited, and may also be illegal.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us by telephoning +44 (0) 207 275 1500 or e-mail [log in to unmask] and then delete it from your system.

Please note that any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail, do not necessarily reflect the views of the Petchey Academy.

It should also be noted that any e-mails you send to Academy personnel may be monitored by systems or persons other than the named communicant, for the purposes of ascertaining whether the communication complies with the law and with the Academy's policies.

The Petchey Academy has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, the Academy cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail and/or files attached