Dear All

We have a provisional Agenda for the virtual WebPA SIG from 2 – 3.30pm next Tuesday 2nd November
_________________________
Provisional Agenda

Resolve any technical virtual classroom problems

1-     Welcome and apologies

2-     Review notes from the last meeting http://www.webpa.ac.uk/?q=node/487

3-     Information on the latest WebPA release

4-     Update on JISC projects and implementations

a.     Stephen Vickers, Edinburgh

b.    Matthew Allen, Swansea

c.     Simon Wood, Cardiff

5-     FURTHER AGENDA ITEMS SUGGESTED BY WebPA LIST

6-     Split into two breakout rooms for discussion

a.     Academic

b.    Technical

7-     AOB

If you would like to add any additional items which aren’t addressed by the Agenda above please e-mail the list by the end of this Thursday (28th October) and I will collate and finalise the agenda on Friday.

I will send details out about logging into and using the virtual classroom tomorrow

Best regards

Adam
Dr Adam Crawford
engCETL Manager