Hello all!

Just a quick email to let everyone know that registration for Comics Forum
is now open.

Comics Forum is a two-day academic event taking place as part of this year’s
Thought Bubble Sequential Art Festival in Leeds (UK). On the 18th of
November we have the Women in Comics II conference, and on the 19th we have
Theory and Practice: A Conference on Comics. For more details see here:
http://www.thoughtbubblefestival.com/ACADEMIC.asp

To register, please email me at: [log in to unmask] and let me know how many
tickets you would like. Tickets cost £15; this covers entry on both days and
includes lunch. Payment will be taken in cash on the day. You are advised to
register as seating in the venue is limited and we cannot guarantee entry to
unregistered attendees.

I do hope to see many of you there and there are sure to be plenty of social
events over the course of the festival!

Best wishes,

Ian