Dear All,

I am looking for a copy of the 'Subjective experience of negative
symptoms (SENS)' for one of our members of staff to use with a patient.

I have failed to find one on the web, and had no response from
attempting to email the author.

I was wondering whether anyone out there has a copy of 'A compendium of
psychosocial measures' by Dale L Johnson (2010).

If so could you check p128, and let me know whether it is just a
description of the measure or if it includes the actual ratings scale,
or indeed any instructions on how to obtain it.

Many thanks

Margaret

Margaret Theaker

Library Manager, South

Ailsa Healthcare Library/Ayr Hospital Library

Tel: 01292 513964/01292 610555 x14119

Every day you use information, in the workplace, community or at home.

To map our future, the Library Service and the Health Information and
Resources Service would like to know how and where you find it, and how
we can help you.

Please follow this link for the questionnaire
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KnowledgeServicesSurvey

The Library Service is part of the Directorate of Information and
Clinical Support Services.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient
you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or place  reliance on
it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender.  Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in
this e-mail is strictly prohibited.