I was trying to demonstrate the Olympus recording to Dragon transcription process to a student the other day, but we got stuck at the 16 bit wav file stage. I seem to remember thinking it was Olympus's fault, not Dragons.

Michael Parry
University of Huddersfield

-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Claire Wickham
Sent: 05 October 2010 10:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Video Transcription for Hearing Impaired student

Hi Jenny,

We have had several request for transcription of DVDs and our support workers who do audio transcription are always keen for the additional work. They take the DVD home and produce the transcription. So you might find someone from your pool of support workers.  (Though you may have tried this.)

ATB

Claire