And so, as requested, to nra and rmss

Iain

| IEF Flett | 5 Provost Road | Tayport | Fife | Scotland DD6 9JE | 01382 552218 | 07796585188 | [log in to unmask] |

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 10:16:03 +0100
Subject: Tenders invited for financial impact project

Dear colleagues,

The SCA would like to commission a contractor to assess the financial impact of record-keeping practices.  Further information including the tender brief can be found on our website here.

Please get in touch if any further information is required, please note that the deadline for submission is 12pm on 21st October 2010.

I would appreciate it if colleagues with access to Archives-NRA and RMS could forward this message onto those listserves.

Best regards,

Becky Penneck

Events and Administration

Scottish Council on Archives