Dear colleague,

-	Apologies for cross-posting     -

Registration is now open for the free RunCoCo workshop on sustainability and community collections, which will take place on Wednesday 3 November 2010 at the Edward Boyle Library, University of Leeds. We hope you will be able to join us.

ABOUT THE EVENT:
The programme will feature a series of presentations and activities around the topic of sustainability, with particular focus in the context of community collections. More details are available on the workshop page http://runcoco.oucs.ox.ac.uk/events/3Nov/.
We look forward to welcoming participants who are interested in community collections or working to harness a community to enrich an existing collection with tags or comments. This free event is open to participants from the education, public, and voluntary sectors, as well as private consultants.

Event details: http://runcoco.oucs.ox.ac.uk/events/3Nov/
Registration: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RunCoCo_Leeds
Organisers: RunCoCo, University of Oxford http://runcoco.oucs.ox.ac.uk/

Feel free to forward this message to others who you think would be interested in attending the event.

Looking forward to seeing you in Leeds.

-- The RunCoCo project team