Hello everyone,

Thank you so much to everyone who responded to my plea for help. I've passed all your responses to my student and she also sends her thanks. We received a great many leads which will hopefully lead us to some hard data, and the answers also improved my general knowledge considerably!

Thanks again,
Catherine

Catherine Robertson
Acting Subject Advisor (Historical Studies, West African Studies, and Education)

Library Services
Academic Services
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham B15 2TT

Tel: 0121 4145829
http://www.library.bham.ac.uk/

The contents of this email may be privileged and are confidential. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor copied in any way. If received in error please notify the sender and then delete it from your system. Should you communicate with me by email, you consent to the University of Birmingham monitoring and reading any such correspondence.