Important Photographic Archive Acquired for Birmingham Central Library
Art Daily
This is an important addition to the Birmingham Photographic Collection as
we develop the Library of Birmingham. When it opens in 2013, we will be
able to ...
<http://www.artdaily.org/index.asp?int_sec=2&int_new=41730>

At the library: Online databases can help find documents
Lehigh Acres News Star
Florida Photographic Collection and Video Clips features over 161000
digitized photographs from the State Library and Archives of Florida, and
is the most ...
<http://www.news-press.com/article/20101013/NEWS0103/10130314/1005/ACC/At-the-library--Online-databases-can-help-find-documents>

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA